There are many benefits to E-learning:
- With smaller class sizes, students have fewer distractions.
- Personalization – E-learning supports a range of learning styles.
- Flexible – learning happens when it’s most convenient and at their own pace.
- Access to an unlimited supply of resources and the most up to date content and curriculum.
- Students learn responsibility and self-discipline when they are more engaged.
- Allows for learning in a controlled environment.
- Parents have more learning options.
- The ability to choose and get access to the most experienced teachers!
E-learning – The Future of Education